Geo Thermal heat pump Shasta pools Phoenix, AZ....

Old 03-23-09, 03:14 PM
Geo Thermal heat pump Shasta pools Phoenix, AZ....

Anybody know info on this? I live in Phoenix and have a big enough pool (15,000 gal.) to have one put in. I would like to get more info on this since Shasta pools is the only one that does this. It would be nice to get someone else that installs them as well. They say its around $30,000 with a 50% rebate from the state and 30% from APS (electric company).

BlueEQ.com has info as well.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-09, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator
They give rebates(of any sort) to heat a pool? That just seems wrong!

$30k for equipment to heat a pool? Someone needs a reality check. If someone can afford that, then maybe they could pay the bill as well.

Sorry no info..you might ask if they have any references though. Like other customers that have had it done and got the rebate.

Old 03-23-09, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Gunguy45 View Post
They give rebates(of any sort) to heat a pool? That just seems wrong!

$30k for equipment to heat a pool? Someone needs a reality check. If someone can afford that, then maybe they could pay the bill as well.

Sorry no info..you might ask if they have any references though. Like other customers that have had it done and got the rebate.

Its new, so i am sure they want to charge premium pricing. Its ridiculous. I am going to ask around and see what I can find....better pricing and such. Shasta people want to charge way too much

Old 03-25-09, 10:07 AM
Solar will work better and be alot cheaper.