WHITE PVC wire mesh?

Old 09-13-03, 09:02 AM
getanjiggy
Visiting Guest
Question WHITE PVC wire mesh?

PLEASE.......PLEASE.....I need to find a source for WHITE wire mesh. No one seems to carry it. I need 25 feet of 14 gauge 3" by 1/2" in WHITE or even 2" by 1/2" I am wanting to build a large cage, and I do not want black or green! If you know of anyone please PM me! Thanks alot!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-03, 11:21 PM
SalvageCzar
Visiting Guest
I apologize for not responding sooner. I had white coated mesh pass through my salvage yard a while back and it took me a while to find those records. It was made by CE Sheperd in Houston Texas - BUT the rolls were well over 100 feet long ......

Old 09-21-03, 07:41 AM
getanjiggy
Visiting Guest
Thanks, I contacted CE Shephard already and they told me that they don't stock WHITE PVC MESH but could special order me a whole roll of it at some outragious price so I said "no thank you" But I appreciate the info, and keep me in mind if you ever come across a smaller amount. I would sure be grateful!

Old 09-23-03, 08:00 AM
Try Google

Try google search with "white pvc mesh"

Old 09-25-03, 11:53 AM
getanjiggy
Visiting Guest
Thanks, no luck there either.

Old 09-26-03, 05:43 AM
JTESB
Visiting Guest
Try Ebay

Old 06-12-04, 06:15 PM
zhujie
Visiting Guest
supply pvc wire mesh

Originally Posted by getanjiggy
PLEASE.......PLEASE.....I need to find a source for WHITE wire mesh. No one seems to carry it. I need 25 feet of 14 gauge 3" by 1/2" in WHITE or even 2" by 1/2" I am wanting to build a large cage, and I do not want black or green! If you know of anyone please PM me! Thanks alot!
Dear sir;

Glad to contact you, we are a chinese wiremesh factory, our main products are as follows:

wire mesh:

various metal ,non-metal wire and wiremesh,stainless steel wire mesh in special thickness, special wire dia and special width, dutch weave type stainless steel wire mesh in special mesh and special specifications, black wire cloth, welded wire mesh, window screen, fencing netting, conveyor belt mesh, brass wire mesh, crimped wire mesh, hexagonal wire mesh, all kinds of metal wire and other hardware products which are widely used in oil, chemical, mine, building and food fields.

If you need any products of them.PLS contact me freely.
Looking forward to your kind reply.
Best RGS

rea zhang
meidong matel product co,ltd
Heping W.R.NO.727
Henshui City Hebei pr. China
Tel:86 318 7930898
Fax:86 318 7930656
email:[email protected]