floating shelf


Old 12-14-05, 04:01 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
floating shelf

I am looking for a source to buy hardware to mount torsion box floating (bracketless) shelves. I have book showing metal T-shaped mounting brackets but cannot locate source to buy these brackets. Can anyone tell me where to buy?
Old 12-15-05, 06:22 AM
the_tow_guy's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: SW Fla USA
Posts: 12,008
Received 64 Votes on 53 Posts
Lowe's and Home Depot both carry those, if they are the ones I think you are describing.
Old 10-27-06, 12:22 AM
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I've been searching for these, and calling them cantilever shelves. Now I know why my searches never came up good...
Old 12-05-07, 08:57 PM
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
floating shelf hardware

You may be looking for what I am looking for. It is a two piece rail that one piece attaches to the wall and the other to an indented slot on the shelf. I have seen them on floating shelves in the Pottery Barn catelog but can't find a source for them.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: