Looking for special type nail


Old 04-05-06, 07:34 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1
Unhappy Looking for special type nail

This nail is 3/4 inch, pointed on both ends with a -- in the middle so it can be driven with a tool that is hollow on one end (that goes over the nail point) and is solid on the other end for driving (Looks like two nails put together with the heads joined in the middle. Anyone know where I can find these nails. I ordered them once but have run out. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-06, 06:12 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
In my area the nails you are seeking are readily available in bubble packs of 50 or so on self service display racks at Ace and similar hardware stores and they are generally called "dowel nails" or "2 point nails."

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes