Folding camp chair

Old 06-02-08, 09:03 AM
E
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Folding camp chair

Good morning! I am trying to find a supplier of those plastic, nylon or composite feet for those folding camp or bag chairs. Mostly made in China or wherever. I know they're cheap (but so am I) and the fabric and metal is good and not worth throwing out the whole chair. These are sold by Walmart, BJ's, Sam's Club and Costco so there are different styles. Don't want to glue the old feet or repair for obvious reasons. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks all.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-08, 09:35 PM
Founder
chair tips

There is no standard size or style on those chairs. Sizes may vary from 3/8 to 1 inch thick or be metric. Take a digital picture and measurements or slide one set off and bring it into a good old fashioned hardware store who carries a big variety.

Old 06-11-08, 10:25 PM
T
If using chairs only for camping and fishing and not for guests when entertaining on the patio, you can cover the ends of legs with duct tape. You know, the handy man's friend. If you go to pay lakes to fish, you can make a quick observation that your problem is a common one and fellow fisher folks resort to the handyman's best friend to keep the mud and clay out of the open-ended chair legs.