closet door track

Old 06-16-08, 11:34 PM
E
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
closet door track

I recently purchased a set of closet doors from Restore at a very good price. The problem is that it did not come with the track needed for the bottom wheel to glide on. It does not hang but runs along a raised line, fitting into the grooved wheel. I have not been able to find anything on any sight that resembles what I need. I have tried to contact Monarch Doors in Van Nuys, the manufacturer on the back of the door. They are no linger around. Any suggestions, anybody??

Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-08, 06:04 AM
S
Try Outwater

I obtained a catalog from www.outwater.com, they handle lots of stuff like that. You can order online, but I was lazy and wanted to get the catalog so I didn't have to set in front of the computer. The catalog is over 700 pages. They have a lot of casters, rollers and hardware for cabinets. I hope this is helpful. Oh yeah. .. they sell door track too.

Last edited by StillDreamin; 06-17-08 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Thought member was looking for rollers and casters, but they were looking for tracking for a closet door.
Old 06-25-08, 02:45 PM
W
http://www.blainewindowrepair.com/

Maybe they can ship you parts. They literally have everything. Send for their catalog.

Old 08-21-08, 01:56 PM
R
Monarch Mirror Door Track and Rollers

Monarch mirror door track and roller hardware is available from
rollerfinder@gmail.com. Just e-mail me and let me know what you are looking for.