Drawer repair

Old 08-14-00, 08:25 AM
Visiting Guest
Unhappy

I am trying to fix my dresser; all the drawers are falling out. I need one of those recessed drawer tracks, but none of the stores sell the right size. I need something 5/8 inch wide and the smallest I could find was over an inch wide. There is not enough clearance to mount a different type of rail i.e. a non-recessed one. If anyone knows where I can get such a rail, i would really appreciate it. Thanx.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-00, 08:48 PM
Visiting Guest
Off hand I don't know where you could find the item, but you might try looking through the links at http://www.nrha.org/ (the National Retail Hardware Association)or mailing them directly.

Old 01-18-06, 01:39 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
inside track

I am with a ball bearing manufacturer and we have pairs in the size your looking for. The slides are high quality, extremely smooth slides that were made in our German production facility. If you would like our help and more details about the slides, you can visit our website at ]I am trying to fix my dresser; all the drawers are falling out. I need one of those recessed drawer tracks, but none of the stores sell the right size. I need something 5/8 inch wide and the smallest I could find was over an inch wide. There is not enough clearance to mount a different type of rail i.e. a non-recessed one. If anyone knows where I can get such a rail, i would really appreciate it. Thanx.[/QUOTE]

This member has been banned for advertising.

Last edited by majakdragon; 01-19-06 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Advertising