Replacement Hardware Available?


Old 05-10-10, 03:00 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 2
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question Replacement Hardware Available?

The plastic shelfing that came installed in my lower cabinet (revolving corner/lazy susan style) has cracked. The cabinet is in good shape otherwise. Is there after-market shelving available anywhere. I do not know the manufacturer of the cabinets. They were installed by a previous homeowner. Everything is supported by a center post. I'm a machinist and can modify almost any hardware to fit.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-10, 03:50 PM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wilmington
Posts: 4,219
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Plastic shevling indicates a low end cabinet, and may not show a manufacturer name. They don't like to advertise cheap. Make the rounds at big box stores and see if they have something that comes close, they specialize in cheap.

You may be able to fix what you have if you are handy. A brace, bracket, or such, and some epoxy might get you thru to the next new kitchen redo.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: