Where can I buy a clamp that would do this?


Old 09-16-12, 06:53 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Where can I buy a clamp that would do this?

I have a thick horizontal cylinder. I want to clamp a thinner vertical cylinder so it's sitting on top of it. This must be a very strong attachment that could handle a lot of weight and wouldn't slip off, but it must also be easily removed. Any ideas? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-12, 07:01 PM
bish80's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 334
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
What is the length and diameter of the cylinders?
Old 09-16-12, 07:05 PM
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 4,946
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Perhaps a more detailed description of your project could help us generate some ideas.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: