Corner lazy susan hardware


Old 06-21-13, 09:58 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
Corner lazy susan hardware

Might anyone know where I can buy one of these lazy susan support brackets? There is no info on the piece itself and I don't know who made the cabinet. The piece is worn causing the revolving door to bank the side of the door opening. See attachment.
Thanks for any help!!
Attached Images  
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-13, 10:29 AM
pugsl's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 8,027
I just googled lazy susan hardware and came up with many sites. You might find something there. More inclined you will have to replace with new assy.
Old 06-21-13, 12:06 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
Hi, Thanks. I looked at many, many sites and they all show the center pole style lazy susan. This model is 30 years old and the whole thing revolves, doors are attached and revolve also.
Old 08-08-13, 02:31 PM
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1
I have the same problem and just found the guy to help us out. He told me they no longer make that bracket but he sells a replace kit to fix the bracket we have, his web site is and his email address is [email protected] and his phone number is
1-601-857-8443. I just ordered two replacement kits so I have one extra when my other one wears out.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes