I'm trying to locate a piece of hardware


Old 01-14-14, 12:53 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1
I'm trying to locate a piece of hardware

I'm making a top tier to a dungeons and dragons table I've made in the past.

And I want to be able to raise and lower the tier, so I don't have to just lift it off the table if I don't need it in place.

I want to use spring loaded pegs, but I can't find what those are called. I thought spring loaded pegs is the right thing but it brings up nothing.

I just would like to be able to drill into the legs of this top tier I made, install these peg hardware things and then be able to push them in when I need to raise the table, and they will pop back out to hold it in place.

They are the type of hard ware you see in many office buildings, to allow for raising and lowering of employee desks.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-14, 04:28 PM
chandler's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 39,968
Welcome to the forums! Posting a picture of what you are trying to make would help us a lot. You may also be able to find such hardware at Rockler's. I have bought lift mechanisms from them in the past.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes