Need a specialized pipe clamp to add a 3/8" pipe

Old 06-04-16, 08:40 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 3
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Need a specialized pipe clamp to add a 3/8" pipe

I have a hummingbird feeder that I want to add an extra arm to but need a 90 degree pipe clamp that will fit an existing 3/8" pipe and allow for an additional 3/8" pipe as an add on. Can't find one small enough. Any suggestions?
Old 06-04-16, 10:05 AM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 63,883
Received 3,750 Upvotes on 3,362 Posts
Basically want you want is some type of saddle clamp.
I use something similar but for 1-1/4" metal tubing.

I haven't seen anything that will allow for a clamp on Tee connection on 3/8" pipe.... 1/2" is the smallest.
Old 06-05-16, 08:01 AM
Norm201's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 10,863
Received 703 Upvotes on 625 Posts
If it's in fact iron pipe size, cut it and add a tee fitting.
Old 06-05-16, 08:16 AM
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,463
Received 128 Upvotes on 113 Posts
Posting a picture of what you have would be a big help.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: