Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Hardware, Tools, Wood & Metal Working, Home & Business Security > Hardware and Fasteners
Reload this Page >

I need technical information on dental chairs of the Anthos brand

Old 02-16-18, 08:27 AM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

Dear Technicians.

greetings to all!!!.

I need information about the Anthos brand in dental chairs, however I am complicated to repair.

the chair has a control (keyboard) and in its buttons it does not work, I replaced it with a new keyboard and it still has a fault.

the chair has a control (keyboard) and its buttons do not work, I replaced it with a new keyboard but the fault continues.
The important thing to have the manual and schematic of the circuits however is essential for repairs.

Does anyone know how much pressure is there or should the Turbine of the chair work? All armchairs in different brands work with different pressures in their turbines and micromotors.

Someone knows the compatibility of the replacements of armchairs in the brands, for example the intake valve of the injectors. For example, the Durr brand is compliant with athos, Gnatus.

Last edited by Shadeladie; 02-16-18 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Email not allowed
Old 02-16-18, 04:03 PM
J
Received 128 Upvotes on 113 Posts
I'd be very surprised if anyone on any DIY website is going to be of much help. Tried contacting the company direct?

Old 02-17-18, 04:14 AM
Super Moderator
Received 68 Upvotes on 62 Posts
Welcome to our forums!

I repair similar equipment in our rural hospital but would be unable to without manufacturer support.
Because we are semi-remote there is not too much trouble working with manufacturers on this type of equipment.
I would suggest you contact tech support at Anthos to ask for the full service manual and help for that specific chair.
Make sure you have the model and serial number as parts and manuals can sometimes be different for different serial number products.
Someone may have the full manual online but you need to be careful that the info applies to your model.

If you are in an area where there is good biomedical support and you are not certified on that chair the manufacturer may not want to help you.

Good luck!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: