What is this device called beside switch controller


Old 01-26-21, 06:04 PM
Geochurchi's Avatar
Temporarily Suspended
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 5,006
Received 89 Votes on 84 Posts
What is this device called beside switch controller

Old 01-26-21, 06:34 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ - USA
Posts: 61,422
Received 1,406 Votes on 1,301 Posts
I'm guessing that's a model railroad setup.
So that would be something that someone modified to switch tracks.

Manual hold down toggle clamp
Old 01-27-21, 06:45 AM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 24,717
Received 786 Votes on 723 Posts
In general I call anything like that a "Destaco" clamp. It's a lever and mechanical linkage that will lock in position by going over center. They are great for clamping parts.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: