What’s the iron support name?

Old 10-13-23, 07:47 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 37
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
What’s the iron support name?

Does anyone know what this support is called? It's used to support a wooden board, and you can place some miscellaneous items on the board. At one end of this support, there are three clasps, and one of them has broken. I'm thinking of buying a replacement, but I don't know what it's called. It seems to be made of iron.

anyone knows where can I buy it?

Old 10-13-23, 08:01 AM
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,964
Received 296 Upvotes on 266 Posts
I just call them adjustable shelf brackets.
It has to match the track and I do not think they are standardized.
Try the tag's business,
Old 10-13-23, 09:01 AM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 27,994
Received 2,232 Upvotes on 1,991 Posts
It's a shelf bracket for me as well.
Old 10-13-23, 01:24 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 65,494
Received 4,056 Upvotes on 3,639 Posts
It says Lumberland on the label.
Sounds like a hardware/lumber store.
Menards would have them as well as almost any local hardware store.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: