Wall help


Old 11-05-01, 06:04 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I recently removed all of the wood paneling in my den. I had a plaster man come in and replaster the room...BUT I have one edge that is not square.

It is a wall that is inbetween my wet bar and kitchen. It has a gap from ceiling to floor.

Does anyone have a idea for me to repair and make the corner square? It almost looks like I need to cut a quarter inch piece of drywall all fill it, but I think that will be to difficult.

Please let me know if you need more information....I understand sometimes I confuse myself.

Thank you.
Old 11-06-01, 02:45 AM
Mike Swearingen's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Northeastern NC On The Albemarle Sound
Posts: 10,948
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

Go to "Build/Remodel" above and click on Walls/Ceilings to get illustrated drywall installation and repair info.
Good Luck!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: