Picture/small cabinet hanging hardware


Old 04-29-02, 08:02 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Picture/small cabinet hanging hardware

I am new to this so please excuse any mistakes. I am looking for the name of a particular type of picture and/or cabinet hanging hardware that I saw previously on one of the home improvement shows. It is a French name but I can't recall what it was. There were two metal or wood bars involved. One bar was screwed into the wall and angled upward. The other bar was screwed into the back of a cabinet and it angled downward so that the bar on the back of the cabinet slid down and into the bar on the wall. Can any help me with the name of this item?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-02, 03:11 PM
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 589
they can be easily fabricated by running a 1*6 through a table saw set at a 45 degree angle....pre-drill holes
Old 05-02-02, 07:02 AM
George's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: South Hill, Va. USA
Posts: 2,890
Don't know the proper (French) name, but Rockler sells 'em - made from metal.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes