Dresser Repairs


Old 06-28-02, 07:21 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question Dresser Repairs

I am in the process of moving. I received a handme down dresser from a relative, but the track on the bottom of the drawers is messed up. I was wondering where I could buy new ones to replace them.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-02, 01:37 PM
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Northeastern NC On The Albemarle Sound
Posts: 10,952

You should be able to find them at big box stores that sell furniture and cabinets.
Good luck!
Old 07-02-02, 11:54 AM
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 674
Your best bet is to bring a sample with you to the store to compare. If you cannot find something locally, as Old Guy suggested, try www.wwhardware.com or www.rockler.com
They carry many brandname parts.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes