flexcerin for shoulder pain

Old 07-10-07, 09:56 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
flexcerin for shoulder pain

can anyone tell me if they know anything about" flexcerin " for joint pain.
i have shoulder pain mostly at night when i go to bed i wake up with the shoulder pain.this flexcerin is an over the counter medicine--pills
thanks for any help.

Old 07-11-07, 05:07 AM
S
Group Moderator
Received 1,263 Upvotes on 1,204 Posts
I think I know what this is, but would like you to post the ingredients or chemical name, since flexcerin is the brand name. I am thinking you're going to find glucosamine and possibly chondroitin sulfate listed.

Old 07-24-07, 05:36 PM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
RE: Flexerin & Shoulder pain

Originally Posted by WHEELERBUFFY
can anyone tell me if they know anything about" flexcerin " for joint pain.
i have shoulder pain mostly at night when i go to bed i wake up with the shoulder pain.this flexcerin is an over the counter medicine--pills
thanks for any help.
Good Evening Wheelerbuffy,
The product is a takeoff on the prescription medication Felexeril which is a powerful muscle relaxant. More to the point however is unless you injured the shoulder or have a diagnosed arthritis, it is much more likely that your problem stems from a dysfunction / compression of the nerves in the neck and possibly the upper back. This can be caused from such things a old neck injuries, Whiplash - recent or old or simply spinal degeneration that is affecting the disc or bone of the vertebra itself. Stretches will help but you would do well to seek the care of a Chiropractic Physician in your area. Ask if he/she takes x-rays and if they don't seek someone else. A safe evaluation and treatment can not be made without x-ray evaluation as part of the history and physical. Good luck.
In Service & In Health,
Dr. C.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: