whats it called? and where can i find it.

Old 11-17-04, 04:32 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
whats it called? and where can i find it.

ok i live in a trailer and i recently have been remodeling it. i took the gas furnace out and i have a central air unit right now with the option to add electric heat to it. i dont know what part i need to get to do so. its getting cold here so im in desperate need to find out how it is i find this part and the name to get it. so if you can help please let me know.
there is no name on the unit so i dont know a brand name to give you i have a serial and model number but no name.
Old 11-17-04, 04:49 AM
majakdragon's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: N.E. Arkansas
Posts: 7,475
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
ufeelfroggy, Welcome to the DIY Forums.
I believe you are referring to heat strips. Good luck.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: