Waterfurnace Premeir2

Old 10-25-07, 08:05 PM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Waterfurnace Premeir2

Hello,

I have a 11 year old model ATV045 system (2 stage compressor), that has been very faithful after getting some bugs worked out on my open loop system.

My problem is that the thermostat which is a model TA32E12 is working but the readout is not working anymore. Just some parts of the numbers light up. What would be a good energy efficient and maybe even programmable thermostat that I can replace this unit with?

Is there any good places online that I can buy the unit from?

Old 10-25-07, 09:55 PM
A
Hello Gbaird,

I just had a new WaterFurnace Envision system installed. The new thermostat that they put on it is a Model TP32U04.

I really like my system, the thermostat has a big display with easy to read numbers. I has two stages of cooling and 3 for heating.

Andy

Old 10-25-07, 10:47 PM
S
Is this a geothermal system?

Old 10-26-07, 05:04 AM
Waterfurnace

Yes it is a two stage 2 Ton/4Ton unit. It is operating as an open loop system. Can you give me some advice on what thermostat to replace this with?

I checked if I could buy a Waterfurnace brand thermostat, but found that the only way was to go through the local company that installs them. They thought that I could find a replacement on online that would be more economical.

So here I am hunting for a replacement thermostat that I can get either locally at a discount supplier like Lowes, or ordering one online!

Help!

Old 10-26-07, 07:01 AM
S
Is it 2 stage for both heating and cooling?

Old 10-26-07, 07:10 AM
Yes, It is two stage for both, plus does have aux heat.

Old 10-26-07, 07:36 AM
Here are the wires that my thermostat has . On the left block, I only have the L1 wire. On the right block, I have the Y2, W, Y1, G, R, C, and O wires. Any suggestions? all help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg

Old 10-26-07, 08:53 AM
S
You should be able to get any 2 stage cooling/3 stage heating thermostat. You'll need to get it at an AC house though. The box stores won't have multi-statge T-stats that are any good.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: