Where to find replacement connector for York HP control board


Old 03-08-09, 01:15 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Where to find replacement connector for York HP control board

Hello forum,

I have a York heat pump with a cooked control board. The heat pump is model number 2HK06500806B. The control board is York P/N 031-01264-002. I've purchased a new control board, but the 4 pin power connector that mates to the connector on the new board is fried as well. So I need to find a replacement connector, or a replacement wiring harness that includes this connector. The old connector is an amphenol part, and is a 4 pin connector keyed with two D shaped cavities at each end. The two center cavities are round.

Supply house will only sell me a big kit with this connector in it ($100+), and I can't find the part on Tyco's (amphenol) site. Anyone know where to get ahold of one of these things?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-13, 07:38 PM
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Old 12-30-13, 11:01 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ - USA
Posts: 53,599
Received 417 Votes on 390 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

More sources of that harness.
York 373-25771-000 4 Pin Wiring Harness
S1-373-25771-000 - York S1-373-25771-000 - 4 Pin Electric Heat Wiring Harness Repair Kit

I don't think that's a TE connector. It looks more like a Molex connector. Try searching Molex 42021 series.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: