Electric HVAC parts help needed

Old 02-26-14, 08:29 AM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Electric HVAC parts help needed

Hello again, well Im still looking to fix this unit Bryant model 962A_B0024010 DA00, I had decided to use a pro but now Im back to doing it myself. I have ID'd 2 of the 3 parts that I need the motor and the heat 10kw coil. Now I need to match the correct blower wheel, I do not see any part number on the wheel so Im guessing it's on the underside, so Im hoping someone here can help ID-ing that item or give me some web sights where I can look it up. Plus I need info on the best parts supply that will sell to an owner and not just contractor, the blower wheel is for an Emerson motor model #5462 shaft 1/2x5.

I will also need the motor capacitor 5uf ???volt?
Any help is appreciated

Old 02-26-14, 05:26 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 94 Upvotes on 87 Posts
I just take the blower wheel to Johnstone Supply to get matched up but they don't sell to the public.

You can try looking up a blower wheel with your diameter, shaft size, rotation and width.
I have never used this place but...
Blower Wheels - Furnaces | AmericanHVACParts.com

Is that 5 microfarad 370VAC capacitor the required cap for the new motor, or the old motor?

Old 02-27-14, 08:30 AM
T
The cap number is from the old cap on the old motor, it is old and faded and I cant make out the whole number.

Old 03-01-14, 10:55 AM
T
No Luck

I am not having any luck with this unit and finding all the parts needed. Does anyone know a web site or a place I can call who might have the out dated service manual and parts list? Like a site that arcive's old service manuals.
Any help is appreciated

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: