Permanent lights wrap on christmas tree

Old 12-02-03, 11:28 AM
izzylass
Visiting Guest
Permanent lights wrap on christmas tree

I want to know how to permanently wrap lights on my false christmas tree so that I don't have to do it every year. I know there is a special way to do it because a store in my area had a class on it last year, but they are not offering the class this year. My tree has three parts that stack together. Thank you.

Old 12-11-03, 03:29 PM
Admin Emeritus
Upvotes: 0
Received 7 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Hello: izzylass

I moved your question into this topic. In this manner the question would be more likely to get a reply from the many members whom can offer sugestions and ideas for decorative accessories.

Old 12-12-03, 10:46 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
this is just a guess, but - if your tree only disassembles into 3 pieces, then couldn't you just use the end-to-end lights that have a "male" end and a "female" end, wrap the lights securely on the branches and just make sure that each section starts with a male at the bottom, and ends with the female at the top? so you would plug the bottom section into the wall, and the top of that bottom section would plug into the bottom of the center section. then the top of the center section would plug into the bottom of the top section. and of course the top section would just end with a female hidden in the top.

wouldn't that work?

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: