Hanging a picture DIY without damaging the wall

Old 01-07-05, 02:04 AM
JeremyClinton
Visiting Guest
Thumbs up Hanging a picture DIY without damaging the wall

I have been having problems with the 3M Command hooks, as they have been falling off the wall. I use them because they do not damage the wall but they just do not hold the weight I require, and are limited as they only hang items with a small hook poking out the molding and seem to come down after a few weeks. I have now found a superior product which still uses 3M tape but covers more surface area than the 3M command hooks and hangs flatter to the wall, which I think looks very stylish. The picture does not hang forward at the top which is quite trendy and I love the look of and whats more, I was able to do it all myself. They are called the Multihook Hanging System. I found a good video demo on the website, and there are instructions and hanging tips you can download. The website is xxxxxxxxx.com. At last a cure, because my walls were starting to look like swiss cheese! I hope I have been some help for those of you in the same position as me, who can't seem to use a tool to save their life!! Jeremy.

Last edited by Annette; 01-11-05 at 02:27 PM. Reason: removed website
Old 01-11-05, 02:26 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
i know that other people have had similar complaints with the Command hooks. maybe these multihooks will prove more satisfactory - when they finally become available here in the US, that is.

thanks for the info.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: