protective covers for switches

Old 12-17-07, 07:13 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
protective covers for switches

I am looking for a plastic cover that goes over an individual light swith to prevent it from accidentally being turned on or off. It utilizes the 2 screws that hold the cover plate on. If you know where to purchase them, I would appreciate the heads up. Thanks
Old 12-17-07, 01:06 PM
Shadeladie's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: PA - USA
Posts: 4,932
Received 403 Upvotes on 330 Posts
I'm not familar with what you're looking for, but have you tried a hardware store or Home Depot? Sounds like something that would be available at one of these kind of places.
Old 12-18-07, 04:45 AM
johnam's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 1,870
Received 12 Upvotes on 11 Posts
I think this is what you're looking for:

They are also available from mail order like Home Trends etc.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: