metal slider for the drawer

Old 08-16-00, 12:55 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I am building some bookcases and drawers for my living room. However, I don't seem to be able to find a store anywhere that can sell me some metal sliders for the drawers. Can anybody point me to the right direction? Thank you very much.
Old 08-16-00, 02:04 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

We recently bought some at Home Depot, but you'll also find a good variety of them in the catalog put out by Van Dyke's Restorers,
1-800-558-1234 or They have lots of neat stuff for woodworkers and antique retorers. Good luck!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: