Large house number AND letter?

Old 10-29-09, 05:59 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Large house number AND letter?

Large metal house numbers (6" or so) are easy to find. But I need one that I can get a matching "B" for as my home is a duplex and I'm "5B".

I can't find anything!

Old 10-30-09, 08:39 PM
M
I'm just taking a few guesses but perhaps craft places like Joanns , Hobby Lobby or Michaels would have them.
I bought our extra large house numbers on Ebay but I can't say whether there are letters listed by someone or not. Worth a check into though.

Old 10-30-09, 08:50 PM
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
I saw some large numbers that were about 5"-6" high and had a high outward projection (not flat) that would cast a very definite shadow making them more visible than a flat number. - Not cheap at about $5-$7 each but they had all the hardware included (screws and anchors). I saw them at a very complete "Do- It Best" licensed store this morning.

Dick

Old 10-30-09, 09:05 PM
I checked Lowes and Home Depot and they had only numbers. Have a link to what you mean?

Old 10-30-09, 09:37 PM
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
aaron -

I only saw it in a old line traditional and now full service store that I shopped in about 2 locations and 25 years ago before they picked up a license with the present licensor/supplier.

They now have two aisles of bird seed and bird feeders and you can still get the old-fashioned floor sweeping compound and then get a hot dog freshly cooked on one of the grills they sell as you leave.

Dick

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: