Hide my sink overflow?

Old 03-19-11, 12:00 PM
M
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Hide my sink overflow?

I recently visited my in laws in England and noticed that their sinks had inserts in the overflow holes that hid them from sight. To be honest the sinks are far from new but they looked really great.Do you know where I could get some of these?

Old 03-19-11, 04:58 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 11 Upvotes on 10 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Most overflows are on the front edge of modern sinks, and out of sight, anyway. How old is your sink? Where are the overflow hole(s).

Old 03-20-11, 07:11 AM
M
The overflow holes on all of my sinks are at the back under the faucet. I don't know how old they are we've only been in the house 3 years. I don't want to change them they blend beautifully with the rest of the bathroom furnishings.

Old 03-21-11, 03:43 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 11 Upvotes on 10 Posts
I guess you would have to contact your "over the pond" friends and see what their source was. I don't think I have ever seen such. Others may have, so keep checking back. Let us know what you find.

Old 03-24-11, 09:19 AM
M
I think I've solved the problem

I did as you suggested and my sister in law sent me this link to an online guide eBay.co.uk Guides - Choosing The Right Overflow Insert For Basins and Sinks I found a supplier by following the advice in the guide and have asked them one or two questions. I will let you know what happens.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: