looking for a relay in a box [rib]

Old 09-30-05, 07:06 PM
fanic
Visiting Guest
looking for a relay in a box [rib]

i've been trying to find a relay in a box [rib] 24 volt and 110/120 coil and no and nc outputs. its a gray box [sealed] with 6 wires// black and white, blue and white ,yellow and white, blue, yellow ,orange will mount in a 1/2 inch knock out. if someone can get me a part # or a web site i would be so greatful thanks

Old 10-01-05, 02:42 AM
N
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Can you be a little more specific? Is it a 24 volt coil or 120 volt coil? You mentioned both. What amperage contacts do you need? When you say it mounts in a 1/2" knockout, I assume that it mounts in a knockout hole and sits on the outside of the electrical box. I've been doing industrial electrical repair for 25 years and can usually find most items if I search long enough. Did the relay come with some type of equipment, or is it something that you want to add.

Nashcat

Old 10-01-05, 08:26 AM
fanic
Visiting Guest
the rib i'm looking for is universal; coil is as follows. 24 volt yellow w/white strip ,blue w/white strip. 120 volt is yellow w/white strip, black w/white strip.. outputs are NO; yellow,orange. NC: yellow,blue.. yellow is common both coil and output. these are the six wires. yes it does mount on the outside of a box. i do not have the exact dimentions but its about 1"deep 1-1/4" high
2-1/2"long and a red led. it lights when coil is powered. the relay is gray and plastic with a white lable. the relay itself is packaged in a red box with a white circle that reads RIB inside. that is all i can remember about them.

i need 24 volt coil to cotrol roof ex fan. but i also need 120 volt coil to run a damper from a wall switch so fan will not start until damper fully opens. i only need this one prouduct. fits all applications and keeps it simple. i hope this is enough information. thank again

Old 10-01-05, 09:22 AM
fanic
Visiting Guest
functional devices makes them

Last edited by twelvepole; 09-06-06 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Sending members off forums to other website DIY forums not allowed

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: