Do-It-Yourself HAI Packages

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-05, 01:15 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Thumbs down Advertisements not allowed > Do-It-Yourself HAI Packages

Hi Everyone,

This may be a shameless plug, but I feel some people on this board may find it useful.

Our company ..... blah blah blah ...

==================================================

Advertisements in the forums is not allowed.

This forum topic nor any other forum topic was intended to be a public bulletin board for the free posting of help want ads, advertisements and or product sales, services for hire, investment advice for sale, get rich quick pyramid and or business building schemes, requests to buy products or hire services, etc.

Forums and there topics where intended to be used to exchange helpful problem solving methods and solutions to questions and not intended to be used as a public advertisement bulletin board

INAPPROPRIATE and or any UNFIT POSTINGS not relevant to the intent of this web site or any such postings deemed as such by the administrator or moderators will be EDITED OR DELETED. This applies to ALL forums on this web site. No exceptions.

Kindly direct your advertisements to our advertisement department using the "receive advertising info" link provided below.

If you object to this policy, I encourage you to contact the web sites administrator directly and state your objection.

To those whom have already read postings to this effect prior to my attending to the forum and agree with me on this matter, kindly except my apologies.

Note To All Moderators:
All moderators are required to edit, delete and or report postings containing the above.

Robert Horning
Forums Admin
DoItYourself.com

Last edited by Forums Admin; 12-12-05 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Advertisements in the forums
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-05, 02:59 PM
Group Moderator
And as soon as the mods notice your unpaid advertising in the forums, you'll be banned.

Doesn't anybody read the RULES? DUH!!!

Closed Thread