Clicker for Legacy Overhead garage door won't work

Old 07-11-12, 02:54 PM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Clicker for Legacy Overhead garage door won't work

Help! I just bought a Clicker for my Legacy Overhead garage door and it will not work. I have followed the instructions to a T. I hate having to run out of the garage to close it, go through the house to open it and pull the car it,.....help me please!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-12, 03:18 PM
S
Group Moderator
Received 94 Votes on 83 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Does the manufacturer have a number you can call? My parents just bought new operators for their garage doors and the instructions in the owners manual for one of their cars was flat out wrong about how to program the car to open the doors and it took a call to the manufacturer to get it straightened out.

Old 07-20-12, 12:42 PM
G
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Programming your remote

I assume you have a Clicker Universal remote. When you're following the directions, that opener won't actually operate. You have to watch the led light be the "learn button". While you're cycling through codes on your remote, when the light goes from blinking to solid, press the program button on the remote again and then press the button on the remote that you're programming again. After you press it the led light will turn off on the opener, and you can press the remote button again to operate the opener.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have more problems.