ZWave Devices

Old 01-22-16, 05:51 PM
T
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Question ZWave Devices

Hello,

I am hoping the readers of this forum can provide some feedback & suggestions. I recently stepped into the home automation world. And would like to add some ZWave Devices. Such as wall switches, appliance modules and water sensors. I have a Honeywell controler that can manage these units. With an endless list of manufactures for these devices I was hoping readers here may have some tips and pointers. Such as avoid X brand but brand Y is a definite must have.

This would be very helpful as I try to get familiar with the options and narrow down some of the choices. In my search of several home automation sites I've found the selection to be a bit overwhelming/confusing.

Which leads me to my final question. Do you purchase from a particular merchant (site) that you would recommend? I checked one of the better know sites, SmartH***. Com. And found their ratings/reviews to be not overly positive. Especially as it relates to shipping & customer service.

Any help of comments you can offer would be most appreciated.

Old 01-23-16, 03:19 PM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
ttonnis I also am interested in some type of remote home control. Mostly in regards to the heating system, mostly a couple of toggle switches. I haven't heard of the Honewell system, but I have a internet Honewell thermostat that I am happy with.
Sid

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: