Replacing remotes

Old 10-03-02, 08:07 PM
ecaryn
Visiting Guest
Question Replacing remotes

Does anyone know of a place that sells just remotes alone? In particular, for a Fisher Slim Stereo. Kind of like those places that sells seperate pieces of china to replace what you broke. Or does anyone have a working remote to the Fisher Slim-1500 that they dont want?

Old 10-04-02, 05:06 AM
bigmike
Visiting Guest
Cool SFS...

I only wish! You will have to go through SFS (Sanyo/Fisher) for this. You might be able to find a universal remote but you will not have full function control. I have yet to see a universal remote that gives all the functions, they come close though and maybe you could get away with that. The remote for this will run around $40 or so. You can try to go through Tritronics or MCM Electronics, they will be a little cheaper. Do a Google or AltaVista search and you will come up with the links to all of these sites… I believe Tritronics is SFS authorized parts center…

Old 10-04-02, 02:16 PM
ecaryn
Visiting Guest
thanks

Thanks for your help, but I did a little research and answered my own question. www.replacementremotes.com sells a bunch of original remotes as well as repair any remotes they dont have when you send it in.

Old 10-04-02, 03:22 PM
bigmike
Visiting Guest
Cool Thanks...

Thanks man, I didn't know about that site. Have it book marked for future reference. Mike...

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: