Graphic Equalizer

Old 02-20-04, 04:39 PM
W
Received 5 Votes on 5 Posts
Graphic Equalizer

I have found a 1987 Graphic Equalizer that is supposed to fit into my 1988 T-Bird Coupe. It has a female plug in the back that has a male plug in it and wires where it was cut out of the junk car it came from. The male plug does not resemble any male plugs visable to me from the front of the instrument panel, and the local Ford dealer says there were not any optional wiring harnesses for that year car. I bought the car new, and I bought the best radio system I could for it. Who knows where the plug for the equalizer might be?

Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-04, 01:28 AM
S
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
it might be wrapped up in electrical tape somewhere in the wiring harness.

Old 02-21-04, 05:33 AM
W
Received 5 Votes on 5 Posts
Graphic Equalizer

I thunderbird afficianado has told me there were two radios offered for my 1988, one can run with an equalizer, and one cannot. Would you like to place a bet on which one I have before I send him the pictures? lol The equalizer has a main power prong on it too. THAT has to come from a 12 volt power source which is probably from the radio (that I might not have, there are no loose power lines with large spade connectors floating around in there either.) Thank you for your suggestion!