No Display at all

Old 09-11-04, 08:23 PM
Marle76
Visiting Guest
Exclamation No Display at all

Ok, i have a '96 Mitsubishi CS-40707 40 inch picture tube tv. I've always kind of had a problem with the screen fading in and out every now and then but usually it comes back fully. Now though, it has gone out and i know the tv is working fine because i can hear sound and everything, it is just the display. Now i am not sure this has to do specifically with the picture tube or if its some other problem. I took off the back and there is a main fause bulb that looks a little black but everything else lookes fine. I cleaned it and it still won't work. I also tried adjusting adjusting the master screen control on the flyback transformer and still nothing. Is there something i am doing wrong or something i should be doing? Am i going to just have to replace something? Any information or advice would help me greatly. Thank you all for just taking the time to read this. Thanks.

Old 10-06-04, 07:26 PM
jonmiles
Visiting Guest
Your TV adjustment/setting is most likely your problem. My neighbor has the same TV and the same problem. They end up calling the manufacturer tech dept so they can get it back on reg tv channels. I have tried and it is a very strange TV

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: