dubbing

Old 10-14-04, 10:42 PM
john 3:16
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
dubbing

hello,
i have a quick question. we have had a crusade at our church recently, and we have made copies of each service. we are in the process of making the dvd's, and will also be making vhs copies for the library. my question is, how do i daisy chain 6 vcr's together to make multiple copies. we have all the rca plugs and everything, we just more or less need to know how to hook them together. any and all replies will be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance for the time and your assistance. GOD BLESS

Old 10-16-04, 08:46 AM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
If the VCR's all have.....

line in and out jacks, then I would try running them just like that. Master VCR (or your video source), use the line out jacks and run to vcr1 line in jacks, then just keep going. The last VCR will only have cables on its line in.

I _have never_ tried this, so I would do about a test about five minutes and see how everything works. The copy protection may get in the way. (VCR's have Macrovision copy prevention system which is why you're not supposed to run DVD player signals through them)

If for some reason this doesn't work, I would try just one playback and one record VCR, get that working, and maybe add one at a time on to the setup.

If it still doesn't want to work, then maybe use the standard video connector? (The coax cable, sends out on channels 3 or 4). Try running it the same way, antenna in and out.

You'll probably need a lot of patience for this!

Good luck!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: