Looking for mini stereo system <$100 that rocks

Old 01-28-05, 01:31 PM
M
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Looking for mini stereo system <$100 that rocks

I work in a factory maintenance shop. I want a mini or micro system with your basic radio and cd player. It's noisy where I work so the speakers (detachable) need to kick rear and the receiver needs all the wattage I can afford yet stay around a hundred bucks. Circuit City, Best Buy, Walmart, all of 'em have dozens to choose from but I can't always play them in the store or crank the volume up to 11. Basicaly I need advice on which brand names I should look at and/or which ones I should avoid regardless of price or claims to fame. I'm dying to play my Big and Rich cd for the clowns I work with that think they know country music.

Old 01-28-05, 07:52 PM
S
For $100 you could find used a set of speakers, a receiver and a cd player that would blow the doors off a mini system. If you have the room I would go that route to solve your problem. If you insist on a mini system, you may just have to go listen to them. A very general rule of thumb in this case would be that the larger the speakers the louder the sound. Keep in mind this is a very generic rule of thumb, and is not always true.

Old 01-28-05, 07:55 PM
S

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: