JVC replacement remote RM-C956-KD1

Old 01-21-06, 09:30 PM
W
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
JVC replacement remote RM-C956-KD1

I have an older 36" JVC model # 3591S I believe. I need a remote to work the PIP and all the other PIP qualities, other than just PIP. I bought a cheap one that controls the PIP but wont change channels or split the screen etc. I am looking for RM-C956-KD1 model remote. I cannot find it anywhere on the net! I also am looking for any remote that will run those specific features. Please somebody help, thank you

Old 01-21-06, 11:11 PM
Stuntman048
Visiting Guest
I checked my company's replacement parts website and it said that part has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Best bet is to find it on Ebay or similiar auction website. Your only other option is a $70 Kameleon remote or Harmony remote from logitech, but that is pretty expensive for just those functions.

Old 01-22-06, 05:32 AM
J
Re: I found a remote for your tv!

Hi weekendwarrior0, I found this website, now make sure it is the correct model tv number because the price for the remote pertains to this model only! I saw it for 29.99, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's the link:
http://www.electronicadventure.us/Me...t_code=RM-C956

Old 01-22-06, 05:23 PM
C
Get a OneForAll brand universal remote. You can program the missing keys into it, by punching codes into it.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: