TV cable eye sore


Old 01-09-07, 06:44 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 68
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
TV cable eye sore

Hello, I mounted my TV in a room about 5 ft up. The electrical cable plug in is near the baseboard. I looked a t Depot for a cover to conceal this cable...they carry no such item. I know I have seen them somewhere before. Any suggestions?
Old 01-09-07, 07:15 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Gainesville, FL, USA
Posts: 16,860
Received 116 Votes on 107 Posts
It's called "wire mold" which is also a brand name, along with "cable mate". It's a clamshell cover with double stick tape on the back. It comes in 5 or 6 foot lengths, and you can cut it easily to length, or add more. For what it is, it's a little pricy, but it's the very trick.
Old 01-09-07, 07:28 AM
mango man's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Sw FL
Posts: 2,122
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
both home depot and lowes carry it here in the electrical dept

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: