My home entertainment plan, and questions

Old 04-12-09, 07:50 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up My home entertainment plan, and questions

Hey, My plan is to use this TV for watching movies along with the Blu-Ray player, playing the XBOX 360, and it will be used as a "monitor" for my computer. The other thing I want to include in this list, is the speakers. I don't want a home surround system as if I'm getting the Blu-Ray, just the speakers to improve sound quality.

I'm budgeting my money to get the following items
-Samsung LN32A550 32"
-Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-ray Player
-(speakers preferred?)

So the question is, What are the good speakers out there that has the features to connect to the TV, Blu-Ray, the 360, and the Computer?

What you think of my "entertainment plan"?

Also if you recommend a home surround system then I'll be considering it. I'm having second thoughts about getting the Blu-Ray Player, because I think its a little bit too much for now, but I will definitely upgrade to a Blu-Ray player as time comes.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-09, 09:20 PM
A 32" tv would be more suited for a bedroom or small living room.Give a little more info on size room your going to place the tv in.I wouldn't spend the money for a blue ray player for this size set.

Old 04-13-09, 07:10 AM
its going to be in a bedroom like you would see in a average apartment, you wouldn't buy a Blu-Ray for this set, how come?
Go with the home theatre system?

Old 04-13-09, 08:11 AM
On a 32" tv you would not notice enough dfference in quallity of the picture to spend the cash on a blue ray plus the higher cost to rent or buy br movies.Just my opinion.On the sound system ,thats just persnal prefference.

Old 04-13-09, 07:12 PM
You really want a surround audio system, if you have no sound system at all.

You can use a computer 2.1 system, but it is a little complicated to use it with TV equipment.