Home system frustrations

Old 04-30-09, 07:57 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Home system frustrations

I need help!!!! I am so stupid with all my home theater and sound system. I have a home theater system that is also connected to my sound throughout the house. When I built the house I had a company set the whole thing up. There are miles of speaker wires in my house and connections to the receiver that I have no idea about. So here is my problem. I have a zone 2 for speakers throughout the home and zone 1 for the theater area. I used to be able to use the remote-click zone 2 and control the volume and functions without having the system on in the theater. Very simple right? But for some reason it wont work that way now. I don't know what the hell I did. And not on top of that I can't get my sub woofers to kick in when I listen to music in the theater. I hate this stuff. Generally I am very handy around the house but my brain explodes trying to figure out this kind of stuff. I am looking for someone to come to the house and just make it work the right way. Why can't they just make this crap easier for people like me. You have to way into this stuff to get it. Please help. Maybe some easy trouble shooting tips could help me or I will pay someone to come over and just make it all work with a push of a button like it was. Please help

Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-09, 05:01 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Lol, breath, breath, calm, calm.

What has changed lately? Any extended periods of no power?

Tell us what make/model receiver you have and we'll see what we can do for you.