cinavia-protected-blu-ray-disc ... how to fix .. New Player Maybe?

Old 07-13-14, 06:44 AM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
cinavia-protected-blu-ray-disc ... how to fix .. New Player Maybe?

I Have hundreds of movies on DVD and Blu Ray many of my movies are burnt to blank dvd's .. I have 6 regular DVD players .., Two DVD rom players ( laptop/ PC) and One Blue ray Player which is where this problem of mine originates from ..
One of my 'burnt' standard DVD gave me (at the chapter 6 mark) no audio - just an on screen flagged message about Cinavia problem .. upon further inspection I was able to pin point the problem to here:
( Best Solution To The Cinavia Protected Blu-ray Playback Problems ) ... I then took the same problem disc and it played OK with audio in both my DVD rom players and I have three other regular DVD players they all worked fine .. BUT with the LGBP200 this problem will come up .. as you can see thru the link I sent it has to do with watermarks etc .. This is the first time I have seen this .. I may have to abandon my current BD player for a seperate BD model that sees past this - just as my other six players can do .... but they are regular DVD players not a Blue Ray player ..

Old 07-13-14, 06:04 PM
A
Upvotes: 0
Received 279 Upvotes on 255 Posts
Burnt disk copies of copyrighted material aren't guaranteed to play anywhere but they might play on some devices.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: