Samsung hp-s5053 missing circuit board

Old 09-06-14, 09:03 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Samsung hp-s5053 missing circuit board

Hello everyone! I have a friend that recently purchased a Samsung hp-s5053 plasma HDTV from a TV repair shop. Unfortunately, he failed to inspect the unit and didn't notice that the board containing all the input/output connections had been stripped from the unit. Without the board, I have no idea how to find the part order and replace it. If anyone knows this part number or can tell me how I can figure it out, any help would be most appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-14, 10:32 PM
Group Moderator
Received 510 Votes on 480 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

He bought a non working TV

He needs the main pcb. the part # BN94-00925A. Without this board the TV will not work so that would mean the TV was purchased without being tested. I hope there is a money back guaranty.

I don't know if he needs the board only or the board plus other parts/cables. The following link is the board you are looking for. This may not just be a slap it in repair.

http://hdtvparts.net/products/3002-b...bn41-0069.aspx

Old 09-07-14, 10:25 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thank you for your quick reply! That's the perfect answer I was looking for, and the part that's needed. I highly doubt they'd take it back, as I told my friend it was his responsibility to inspect the unit as it was being sold as is. I didn't expect it to be easy, but I'll give it a shot anyway, I have experience with electronics, just not generally newer ones. Thanks once again for your help.

Old 09-07-14, 03:30 PM
Group Moderator
Received 510 Votes on 480 Posts
I have the service manual in digital format if you need it. I can't post it here but could send it to you. You could send me a PM with your email address.