Central radio system for a home

Old 04-23-15, 07:40 PM
E
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Central radio system for a home

Hello,

Does anyone have any guidance or can point me in the direction of a good how to document for setting up a home audio system that I can control from one central place?

Not very savvy at all with audio systems but want to be a little

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-15, 07:53 PM
Group Moderator
Received 1,042 Votes on 966 Posts
Give us some more information.

Do you want a system that is remote controlled from several locations ?
You can have a simple installation of a receiver in one location with a switch panel and select which rooms you want to send it to.

Old 04-24-15, 05:09 PM
J
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
I don't know what your budget is but if you want fairly good sound, versatility of sources and ability of each person in the household to control their own music source. (That is, everyone in the house doesn't have to listen to the same music.)

Got to Sonos.com.

They have Small, medium and large speakers. An amplifier to drive ceiling or out door speakers. A pre-amp that inputs to a receiver or amplifier. Your music sources can be your IPhone, IPad, IPod Android and desk top computer with ITunes as a source. You can even plug in another source like a CD player or whatever.

Great system. Somebody did their homework on this product which has made them the number one whole house audio system mfg to go to. No experience necessary, if you get stuck, a quick call and they'll get you up in minutes.

AND ...... their tech support is awesome. They'll stick with you until the problem is solved (which are VERY few) You can start with just one speaker and build on the system over time.

Old 04-24-15, 05:21 PM
Group Moderator
Received 1,042 Votes on 966 Posts
I hadn't thought of Sonos. Thanks Jimmiee