Sony 32

Old 07-29-01, 07:01 PM
Visiting Guest
Unhappy

My sony KV-32S25 went to black mid TV show, sound is ok.
on start up is usally takes 10 seconds for the picture to come on, now the stand by light just blinks
any help?
Thanks guys

Old 07-29-01, 11:08 PM
Smokey
Visiting Guest
Thumbs up

Good Morning, Chuck6606:

Without further information, it's tough to tell you just exactly where the problem is located. However, there is enough information to determine that a circuit overload has occurred and the set is protecting itself from further problems.

The overload can occur almost anywhere, of course. The most likely candidates are the low voltage power supply or the high voltage power supply. Only one-on-one analysis by a technician will make the determination.

The model number says that the set has a few years of operating time on it. Best course of action is to get an estimate for repair before proceeding. Low voltage power supply repairs are usually not too costly. A failure in the high voltage supply can run the estimate up sharply. It's your decision to repair or replace the set from the numbers you get.

That's the best I can come up with from the information you gave me. Right now, though, my feeling is the high voltage supply is the culprit.

Smokey

Old 11-24-02, 07:12 PM
Oslec
Visiting Guest
KV-32S25 Schematic

Hey Guys,
Is anybody has the schematic diagram for Sony TV model # KV-32S25? If so, could you pls. share it with me so that I can troubleshoot my TV which was accidentally plugged-in on a 220V AC line?

Thanks in advance,
Oslec

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: