LG CN-29D70 colour TV set

Old 10-23-01, 04:45 AM
Visiting Guest
Hi, I have the LG TV set at home. Recently, no matter auto or manual tuning, you have all channels tuned today and CH2 - CH6, CH14 & CH15 will lost tomorrow. Is the tuner getting problem in this case? How to check the tuner circuit whether it is still in normal working condition? By the way, the IR remote control is out of order as well, can anyone tell me how to troubleshoot the IR remote control circuit(For sure it is not the battery problem)? Thanks.

Old 10-23-01, 10:36 AM
Smokey
Visiting Guest
Question

Where are you located at, Davidfung? The LG is basically Korean and has some entities in Canada. You location will be a great assist in resolving your problem.

Smokey

Old 10-23-01, 10:54 AM
Visiting Guest
I'm living in Toronto area of Canada. Thanks.

Old 10-23-01, 12:12 PM
Smokey
Visiting Guest
Question

I've done a lot of research on your television set but need to know the approximate age of the set.

Let me tell you up front: the things I have read about LG are not promising.

Smokey

Old 10-23-01, 03:00 PM
Visiting Guest
I bought the TV set at 1999 March.

Old 10-24-01, 02:50 AM
Smokey
Visiting Guest
Unhappy

Good Morning, davidfung:
I have searched through every file I could find and can find nothing relating to Korea's LG sets or related problems. Very closed it seems or access to the sets is very limited.

I'm afraid you will have to go to the LG Electronics website and pose your problem to their service group. They promise a speedy answer. That's the best I can come up with. Find them at
http://www.lge.com/econtactus/econtactus11.html

Smokey

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: