Panasonic Tc 21l 3rq

Old 06-24-02, 07:25 AM
sgill
Visiting Guest
Panasonic Tc 21l 3rq

tv JUST STOPPED WORKING, NO PREVIOUS PROBLEMS, FUSE IN THE PLUG, AND INSIDE BLOWN CHANGED THE FUSES BUT NOTHING, NOT EVEN LED LIGHTS, ANY SUGGESTIONS

Old 06-24-02, 10:30 AM
FREDDYG_001
Visiting Guest
sgill,You said a fuse in the plug(possibly a cigarette lighter plug), is this a ac/dc portable television?

Fred

Old 06-24-02, 05:27 PM
sgill
Visiting Guest
pANASONIC

Thanks for your reply Fred,

No TV IN mains, I mean 13amp Fuse in Mains Plug and also small fuse inside on the circuit board

Old 06-24-02, 11:55 PM
FREDDYG_001
Visiting Guest
Sean, You said the fuse for the wall receptacle(wall plug) blew along with the one in the television? Is that wall plug working now after you replaced the fuse? After you replaced the fuse in the television did you try another known good wall plug or the same one to see if the television worked? Also i'm not familiar with this panasonic model number is this a european television?

Fred

Old 06-25-02, 12:09 AM
sgill
Visiting Guest
Asia Model

Fred,

Thanks for your message again, the TV manufactured in Malaysia, I'm in Hong Kong, Changed the Wall plug for a new one, the one inside a small glass one, looked fried, changed it although with a normal bigger fuse, I have not played around with electronics for some time, don't really have any tools in HK, suppose I should by a multi meter as a start

Old 06-25-02, 01:20 AM
FREDDYG_001
Visiting Guest
Sean, Yes, get yourself a multimeter and check the H.O.T. (horizontal output transistor) to see if it's shorted, check the power supply to see if you have your standby voltages 5 and 12 for the logic circuits, push the power button see if you have the main B+ (at least 130volts) coming from the power supply going to the flyback transformer and the H.O.T..

Fred

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: