Need decorative idea!

Old 12-12-07, 04:13 AM
J
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Need decorative idea!

Hey all,

I have a small business and I just opened one more branch few days ago in other city. I want to dress up my office. Please suggest me if you have any idea that can help me out?

Thanks!

Old 12-13-07, 12:01 AM
I
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Re:

Hey, I’m little bit confuse that what I suggest you. I thing you want to put up some attractive items in your office. I know one thing called a neon clock that you can you hang in your office and I thing that will be better that other items. It’s really one of the best item for decorate our office or home. Hope you will like it.
Good Luck!

Last edited by the_tow_guy; 12-13-07 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Removed link.
Old 12-13-07, 11:51 AM
T
Pretend you are a first time visitor to your office. What do you see when you first walk in? What is on the wall behind the desk? Are there windows and what type of window treatment? Is the desk attractive and uncluttered? Attractive desk accessories? Are there file cabinets? Credenza? Where is the computer? Floor covering? Guest seating?

How many furnishings you can place in the office is limited by the amount of space you have. Placement of furnishings is often determined by location of outlets, windows, computer jacks, etc. Once everything is in place, then you can determine how much wall, floor, and shelf space you have for your decorative touches. Many place diplomas on walls, a framed picture or two of loved ones on shelves or desk. Some may hang pictures that reflect hobbies. For example, a picture of you on a sail or fishing boat, skiing at a resort, or other interest. Enlarged photos from your travels might be used. Such pictures often put visitors at ease and act as conversation starters. Such personal touches can work with your decor whether conservative or innovative.

You may want to opt for pictures of your company's products or services. These are often inspirational and are a testament to visitors as to the success of the company.

Another thing to keep in mind is to consider what image you want to project. Are you and your business conservative or innovative? This should be reflected in your decor.

Another approach could be to choose a theme. For instance, if you ride horses, a horse theme with equestrian accessories can lead the way. Again, this is a way to personalize your office based on personal interests and can be as conservative or innovative as you desire.

When visitors enter your office, it should feel warm, friendly, and inviting. The use of color can help pull off the feeling you desire. More traditional color schemes will work with a conservative image and more trendy color schemes will work with a more innovative image.

Rather than chairs for visitors, you may, if there is room, opt for a couch where you can add a splash of color with pillows and have a place for a nap.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: