Need some home base business ideas!

Old 02-07-08, 01:23 AM
Z
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Need some home base business ideas!

Greetings to all of you. I have a bit problem and want you people to help me out. I had been employed in the pharma industry but due to my bad fortune I met with an accident and I cannot continue my old job as it is a field job. I currently earn money but that is not enough for the whole of my family. I need some home based business ideas so that I can make my family life better. I have come to know that there are many home based business opportunities on the net but have some doubts in that as I am not familiar in this thing. Since I am new to this, I would like to know the ways in which I can earn money online from home based jobs and if other ways via the net as I cannot make it outside my house. Hope that you people understand my problem and will help me.

Old 02-07-08, 08:58 AM
H
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Sorry to hear about your misfortunes, sometimes these things happen. I'm new to the forum, but here are some basic ideas:

1. Learn some form of web programming, like php or java. Guaranteed to get you some $$$ from home, everyone needs it.

2. If you don't know much about programming, then you have a couple of options as far as websites. For example, you can set up a commerce site, and attempt to cross sell products. (finding deals, then bringing them to your website) This can be tough with all of the META search engines that aggregate sites together.

Another idea is online consumer surveys, temp blog positions, or virtual marketing. This website can help you with that:

http://www.noadvertising.html

Hope that helps!..

Last edited by Shadeladie; 02-07-08 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Website link removed

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: